Fourth Plain Forward Project Committees
Membership & Networking
- Work with City staff to develop outreach strategy for businesses and community groups.
- Establish a system for welcoming new members to the organization, identifying their interests, and offering guidance for how to best get involved in Fourth Plain Forward.
- Plan business networking events to be held at different locations along the corridor
- Lead coordination of the Fourth Plain Forward Multicultural Festival and convene Festival Planning Committee Meetings at regular intervals.
- Organize Summer of Murals celebration event.
- Work with City staff to identify topics, coordinate, and promote two business assistance workshops.
- Connect businesses with resources for working with people experiencing homelessness.
- Coordinate with Clark County Mural Society to do outreach, recruitment and community engagement to form the FPF Summer of Murals Committee.
- Participate on the FPF Summer of Murals Committee.
- Help organize district clean-up efforts prior to Multicultural Festival.
- Lead design and printing of stickers, window decals, banners, coasters and other district promotional materials.
- Contribute contect to FPF Facebook Page.
- Create and maintain FPF website.
- Lead marketing and promotion efforts for the Fourth Plain Multicultural Festival.
- Offer input regarding WSDOT’s State route 500 Safety Improvement Study.
- Coordinate with Neighborhood Police Officers to give the FPF Board an update for corridor businesses.
- Monitor process related to the Day Center on Grand Blvd.
- Lead conversation with Clark Public Utilities and the City improvements to lighting and pedestrian infrastructure.
Grants & Fundraising
- Work with City staff to identify and assemble grant applications.
- Identify new sources of non-grant funding and plan implementation.
- Develop dues and donations strategy.