Government Contracting 101
What does it take to become a successful government contractor?
Washington PTAC can help you get prepared for government business. We will teach you the basics of marketing and selling your products and services to federal, state and local government agencies. In this class you will learn:
– How to classify your product or service
– How to register in correct databases
– Small business programs and certifications
– Types of solicitations and how to respond
– Marketing strategies for finding opportunities
– Laws and regulations
– New updates with sam.gov and fbo.gov
This is a great opportunity for established businesses to learn how to get ready for the growing government procurement market.