FREE COVID-19 TESTING EVENT
Open to the Fourth Plain Community
Registration will open 10 AM on October 3.
Fourth Plain Forward is partnering with the NAACP, LULAC, River City Church, and Legacy Health to offer free, safe and secure Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing and giveaway items (as supplies last) to the Fourth Plain community. This event is open to residents living in the red shaded area of the map below. This includes the following neighborhoods: Rose Village, Fourth Plain Village, Bagley Downs, Central Park, Maplewood, and Meadow Homes.
WHEN: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10
TIME: 11 AM – 6 PM
LOCATION: RIVER CITY CHURCH, 2400 E Fourth Plain Boulevard (enter on the backside of the church of 25th Street).
– All ages can be tested
– Drive-thru and walk-up available
– You don’t have to have symptoms
– All information is confidential
– Health insurance is not required
– ID is preferred for result purposes
– Interpretation available in Spanish